Due to the effects of COVID-19 and the dangers associated with international travel during this time, we have made the sensible decision to postpone our wedding until 6 July 2021. We believe this is the best option to ensure the safety of our loved ones while circumventing required quarantines for new arrivals in the United Kingdom, United States, and Singapore. We will be posting any additional updates on our wedding website as well as communicating through texts, calls, emails, and mail. Thank you all for your love and understanding! We look forward to seeing you all in July 2021.
Joanna & Kuang